My reflection

Muaviyah’s reflection about Blogging

How do I feel making a blog?

I have attended workshop titled “Every child can blog”. Then I create my blog. I feel very happy when my page views are increasing. When people visit my blog and comment on it.

Why children should make a blog?

    Children should have a blog because they can post anything they want to like their dreams, artworks, ideas, poetry, writings, stories, about friends anything they like to. Our work that we post on our blog are saved on the internet and anyone from any place can see it.

Comments

  1. Blogging is very useful. But kids must remember that they shouldn't spent more than 20 till 30 minutes on the computer daily as their eyesight can get weak because of it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Story .... with the help of my younger brother .... in Urdu

About Salam and Dua