Now my okra is grown.

Alhamdulillah

Comments

  1. Amazing! So you can now have your own home grown okra for dinner! It looks like you've been taking very good care of your plant, as looks so fresh and healthy. Have you grown any other vegetables too? You can also try sowing melon seeds, as they germinate very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we have take it and we will cook it very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your okra looks delicious! The good thing about it is that it's home grown and organic! What did it taste like and have you grown any other vegetables/fruits too? I'm thinking of planting some kumquats soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sowed lemon and chilli too but they are not grown yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your okra is growing beautifully MashaAllah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Story .... with the help of my younger brother .... in Urdu

About Salam and Dua

My reflection