Invitation cards

I have written a invitation card for my teachers to come and see my blog.

Comments

  1. Mashallah muaviyah iam so proud of you. may Allah bless you always.
    sajila Abrar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea Muaviyah! I didn't think of making invitation cards to invite people to visit my blog! I made bookmarks with my blog address on the back and handed them out to my friends and other people to visit my blog. Your idea is really good. I can try it out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a really unique idea! I love how you decorated the cards, too. They look really inviting! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea and will probably attract a lot of visits to your blog, Muaviyah! Great idea!
    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Story .... with the help of my younger brother .... in Urdu

About Salam and Dua

My reflection